Written by Alison Rasmussen
In case you need some prompting to get that doll you've been thinking about, here are ten great reasons to make the purchase today.
- You find your grail doll at a great price.
- It’s raining, it’s pouring, your favorite on-line doll shop is having a sale. (So it doesn’t rhyme. I’m a doll addict. Does it have to be in iambic pentameter, too?)
- The collector selling the doll needs the money worse than you do (or you can come up with a better excuse as to where the money went).
- You don’t really need to get your hair dyed professionally this month--last month, the drugstore brand you used only earned three negative comments.
- You found three double entries while reconciling your checking account--that’s free money, and hey, finders keepers!
- You cleaned out the van and found $32.43 in loose change. Plus, you “found” a twenty dollar bill in your husband’s jeans while doing laundry. Finders keepers!
- You really mean it when you say, “Leave the toilet seat down!” What better way to tell it like you mean it than buy a new doll?
- You stuck to your diet every day this week (except for two), and you deserve a reward.
- The kids really like eating cereal for dinner, and they complain when you “cook” anyway.
- You find your grail doll at a great price. (I know, I already mentioned this, but you should take this reason very, very seriously.)